Happy Father's Day!

7:30 PM


Ok, So I know this post is a tad bit delayed, but I could not let this memory go unmentioned! This Father's Day, my family and I celebrated my Grandfather's 80th Birthday! That's right 8-0! It was such a great day! We went on a brunch cruise on the Spirit of Chicago (http://www.spiritcruises.com/chicago)   

Once on board, we were all taken to our table that had a nice birthday card from out server to my Grandfather! He was so excited! Oh! and let's not forget the Bon Voyage Toast with the complimentary Mimosas! YUM!

In attendance, from left side by the window and forward we have: My Bonus Grandmother, Martha, next to her is my Grandfather, then my Mom, my Aunt Kimmie, and my Aunt Wendy. On the right side is: My Bonus Son, Richie, my Husband, Rich, then your's truly, my Cousin Emily, my Cousin Bria, and my Bonus Dad, Ken.

Look at those smiles!
 I can't remember the last time my family all went out to do something as a group. Generally we all go to my Grandparents, play dominoes, and eat Chinese food. I was sooooo grateful for the change! Trust me!

Selfie with my Cuzo! 

My happy little family and Emily. When I say little I'm referring to myself. My Husband is ducking down to get in the picture and both Emily and Richie are leaning to get into the picture. That said, I'm 5'6" and the rest are 6' and up. 

If you haven't had a chance to take a ride on the Spirit of Chicago, I recommend you do it soon! It's a great two-three hour break from life on the beautiful Lake Michigan and you definitely can't beat the background of the City! 

-xoxo-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images