Lunch Review- Arby's Loaded Italian

12:16 PM

First, let me say... I am not a meat lover! There is nothing in me that screams "I NEED MEAT! MUST HAVE MEAT!" So when it came to this sandwich I was like... ehhh... so what. I saw the commercial for the sandwich first. It didn't scream at me. I thought the commercial was cute, but that's because they say... "... What part of Arby's didn't you understand, Jeseoppy" (not sure on that spelling).

 
 
 
Anyway... so I've had a sinus infection for the last few days and wasn't feeling hungry for anything in particular and I just happened to be driving past Arby's and told myself, "Self! You could just try it and blog about it!"
 
And....
 
 
Sooo....
 

I am....
 
 
 
It was good. I wouldn't say it was super delicious and I am craving another one (maybe it has a lot to do with the meat factor).  I am a sucker for Banana Peppers, and was in love when I bit in and tasted them! Aside from that, there is a ton of mayonnaise, which I guess is weird for an Italian (so-says my husband). Everything else was ehh... standard I guess. I had to strip some of the ham off...too much for me.
 
So with all that said, go try it yourself! It was good, I'd eat it again, but nothing to get super excited about! At least in my opinion
 
Have you tried it? What are your thoughts on the Sammy?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images