Relaxing Weekend

10:27 AM

This weekend was perfect! I escaped from the hustle and retreated to my girlfriends new townhome in Schaumburg! So Spectacular!



She's getting ready for her wedding in a few weeks and I'm doing her makeup for it so it was a good time for us to just get together and connect. Of course we talked about everything but business, but I think we both just needed a girls weekend.

We didn't do the typical spa + massage getaway that I guess most girls do. We went for dinner and hung out. We also realized we are both getting old and were in bed by 11 pm.  In the morning she had an errand to run and I had homework to work on. when she returned we went shopping and wore ourselves out at Woodfield Mall. [We were exhausted!]

We finished up some wedding prep for her and I worked on some business stuff and we called it a night. Girls weekends are so different as an adult than they were when you were a child! We no longer want to stay up as long as possible, nor did we want to eat as much sweets as we could, in fact we didn't eat much at all!

It was so nice for my girlfriend to have me over in her new home and to spend a weekend with me! Love you Hanie!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images